Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Country Music Awards - 2014

Posted by Rahul Pandey


COUNTRY mUSIC

George Strait was crowned Entertainer of the Year at the 49th Academy of Country Music Awards.

"Wow... I always said I had the best fans in the world and I heard this was a fan-voted thing, so I rest my case," said the country legend. "This is so amazing. This has been an amazing past 30 years."

Miranda Lambert lay claim to Female Vocalist of the Year and Single Record of the Year for "Mama's Broken Heart."

The 2014 ACM Awards will also go down as the year Rascall Flatts attempted to lip-sync for the first time.It didn't work out so well.

Here is the complete list of nominees with winners highlighted in bold.

ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR

WINNER: George Strait
  • Luke Bryan
  • Miranda Lambert
  • Blake Shelton
  • Taylor Swift

MALE VOCALIST OF THE YEAR

WINNER: Jason Aldean
  • Lee Brice
  • Luke Bryan
  • Blake Shelton

0 comments:

Post a Comment